Why choose us?
1. We are famous and largest manufacturer of dust collector.
2. Over 10 years filtration solution experience.
3. Inspected by the SGS Certification.
4. 100% QC inspection Before Shipment.
5. Best Quality & Best Service with Competitive price.
What is the details of our dust collector ?
1. ECOGRACE BAG FILTER DUST COLLECTOR, it has taken the temperature gas to lower temperature gas inlet structure, the rough high temperature granules directly drop to the dust hopper and effectively protects the filter bag.
2. The longer filters dust collector take smaller area which will increase the processing capacity, therefore it is more convenient for reconstruction of old factories.
3. ECOGRACE take separate chamber off line dust cleaning in bag filter dust collector design and it is with high efficiency and few secondary flour dust attachment, meanwhile it can effectively save the energy consumption. Such design effectively protect the filter bags and pulse valve and save the operation and maintenance cost for the dust collector system.
4. The filter bags will be replaced without stop the filtration system.
5. ECOGRACE Dust Collector with ECOGRACE made filters which is made with snap band with good sealing, easy for assemble and replacement and good tightness.
6. ECOGRACE take Air leaking detecting with oil and to keep all the system air leaking <0.5%.
7. Our Bag Filter Dust Collector is controlled by PLC to realize automatic dust cleaning, dust removal, automatic temperature control and over temperature alarm.
What is the application of our dust collector ?
ECOGRACE Bag Filter Dust Collector is widely applied in Asphalt mixing site, cement plant, gypsum plant, steel plant, coal fired boiler,etc. ECOGRACE always providing the cost-effective filtration solutions for all of our clients.
| MODEL NO. Dust Collector|| PPC64-4|| PPC64-5|| PPC64-6|| PPC64-7|
| Gas Flow (M3/h)|| 17800|| 22300|| 26700|| 31200|
| Filter Areas(M2)|| 248|| 310|| 372|| 434|
| No. of Chambers|| 4|| 5|| 6|| 7|
| Filter Velosity(M/Min)|| 1.0|| 1.0|| 1.0|| 1.0|
| Inlet Dust Consentration (g/M3)|| < 200|| < 200|| < 200|| < 200|
| Emmission(mg/M3)|| < 30|| < 30|| < 30|| < 30|
|Filter Bag NO.|| 256|| 320|| 384|| 448|
| Temperature preservation area(M2)|| 70|| 94|| 118|| 142|