Industrial Bag Filter Media Filter Baghouse Dust Bag Filter (Ryton 550)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $17 US $14|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Ryton130-4500
- Applications: Filtration Textiles
- Style: Dust Filter
- Width: 210cm
- Structure: Fabric Form
- Weight: 550GSM
- Application: Coal Boiler Smoke Filration
- Installation: Fit Inside of Dust Collector Baghouse
- Size: as Customers′ Requirements
- Certification: SGS, ISO9001:2008
- Specification: International Standard
- HS Code: 56021000
- Material: Ryton PPS High Temperature Standby
- Type: Filter Fabric
- Pattern: Non Woven
- Gram Weight: 550GSM
- Filter Media: Ryton PPS Needle Felt
- Type of Filter Bag: Snap Band PPS Filter
- Other Application: Biomass Boiler Smoke Filtration
- Working Life: Over 48 Months
- Working Temperature: 160degree
- Trademark: ECOGRACE
- Origin: China-UK
Coal Fired Boiler Gas Filter, PPS Filter Bag, Ryton Filter bag,
Widely Applied in Power Plant
Filter Housing Air Filter Media PPS Filter Bag
Why choose us?
1. We are famous and largest manufacturer of filter needle felt and filter bags
2. Over 10 years filtration solution experience.
3. Inspected by the SGS Certification.
4. 100% QC inspection Before Shipment.
5. Best Quality & Best Service with Competitive price.
What is the details of our PPS filter bag?
l Continuous operating temperature is up to 190 °C, instant service temperature is up to 204°C
l Fire retardant performance is excellent
l Corrosion resistance and alkali resistance is good
l Excellent thermal stability, excellent abrasion resistance and flexural resistance
What is the application of our PPS filter bag?
PPS Filter medias are mainly used in Coal fired boiler, asphalt industry, metallurgical industry and tobacco industry for flue gas purification.
|Weight (g/m 2 )||450||500||550|
|Air permeability (m 3 /m 2 @min)||21||17||14|
|Tensile strength (N/5 20cm)||Warp||>800||>800||>800|
|Short time Working temperature()||250||250|
|The stability of water solution||Medial|
|Finishing treatment||Singeing, calendaring or Teflon coated|