High Efficient Nomex Filter Bag for Tobacco Production Dryer
|60-299 300-499 500-799 800+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $18.5 US $16.8 US $15.5 US $13.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Pieces/Month|
|Transport Package:||Poly Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: NOMEX500
- Medium Material: Synthetic Fiber
- Filter Bag Filter: Outside the Filter Type
- Usage: Dust Filter, Air Filter
- Filter Bag Sectional Shape: Round Bag
- Cartridge Installation: Vertical Lifting
- High Temperature Resiatance: up to 200 Degree C
- Abrasion Resistance: Excellent
- Corrosion Resistance: Good
- Delivery Time: 1-2 Weeks
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 56021000
- Material: Non-woven
- Cartridge Filter: Nomex Filter Cloth
- Type: Pocket Filter
- Filtration Grade: Medium Filter
- Filter Bag Environment: High-Temperature
- Application: for Tobacco Process, etc.
- Fire Retardant Performance: Excellent
- Filter Efficiency: up to 99.9%
- Size: 160X6000
- Trademark: ECOGRACE
- Origin: Shanghai, China
Nomex Filter medias
Nomex Filter medias are mainly used in cement industry, asphalt industry, metallurgical industry and tobacco industry for flue gas purification.
1.Continuous operating temperature is up to 200° C, instant service temperature is up to 240° C;
2.Fire retardant performance is excellent.
3.Corrosion resistance and alkali resistance is good.
4.Excellent thermal stability, excellent abrasion resistance and flexural resistance Hydrolysis resistance is poor, frequent SOx and vapor in flue gas or dew point will greatly reduce its service life.
1. With high tensile strength and low tensile elongation;
2. Applied in continuous temperature 204º C, works well.
3. As nomex filter bags, it is largely used in asphalt plants.
4. With good air permeability and also can be adjusted by customers' specific request;
5. Being baghouse filter bags, they are installed in baghouse and with high-efficiency filtration.
|Weight (g/m 2 )||450||500||550|
|Air permeability (m 3 /m 2 @min)||21||17||14|
|Tensile strength (N/5 20cm)||Warp||>800||>800||>800|
|Short time Working temperature()||250||250||250|
|The stability of water solution||Medial|
|Finishing treatment||Singeing, calendaring or Teflon coated|