Welding Fume Filter Extraction Dust Collector Filter Cartridge
|FOB Price:||US $2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PE 2080
- Medium Material: Chemical Synthetic Fiber
- Type: Filter Cartridge Dust Collector
- Filter Element: Dust Filter Cartridge
- Dust Emission: < 20 Mg / M3
- Inside Resistance: < 700 PA
- After Sales Service: at Site Engineering Service Available
- Specification: 3000 CFM
- HS Code: 84213922
- Certification: CE, ISO
Type: Fully automatic
- Dust Collecting Method: Dry
- Air Flow: 800-33000 M3/H
- Filter Speed: 0.8-2.0 M / Min
- Steel Structure: Q 235
- Application: Welding Fumes , Aluminum Spreading Line
- Trademark: ECOGRACE
- Origin: China
Cartridge Filter Dust Collectors can be use to remove dust particles from a process or collect dust that is the finished product. Dust collectors are large chambers that are either square or round with internal filters that are typically made of woven fabric bags or filter cartridge.
Types of Dust Collector Filter Units :
Filter Element with Farbic Bag Filters Or Filter Cartridges .
1. Shaker Dust Collector type cleaner shakes the bags periodically to remove the dust.
2. The reverse air cleaner periodically blows air back though the inside of the filter bag or filter cartridge blowing the dust off the outside of the filters.
3. The pulse jet cleaner uses high pressure compressed air that periodically blast through the inside of the filters to blow the dust off the outside of the bags or filter cartridge.
The dust that is shaken, blown, or pulsed off the bags or cartridge falls to the hopper chamber bottom where it is removed through a rotary valve.
All Dust Collectors are measured by the square foot of the bag or filter cartridge area, the CFM air flow through the collector, the material of construction, and type of dust discharge.
4. Cyclone Dust Collector Filter is dust collector is a cyclone which uses air blown tangentially into a cylindrical chamber and inertia to separate the heavy dust particles out of the air stream.
Specificaiton of Cartridge Filter Dust Collector :
|Model||Air flow m3/h||filtration area m2||Blower Power KW|
|HR-16||12000||240||15 OR 18.5|
Features of Cartridge Dust Collector :
Filters surface-load particulate for easier pulse cleaning
Lower pressure drops (initially and life-long)
Superior releasing abilities reduce cleaning cycles
Reduced energy costs and compressed air savings
Cleaner Air (Lower Emissions)
Longer Filter Life (Fewer Cleanings/Stress)
Reduced Downtime (Fewer Filter Swaps)
Lower Disposal Costs (Fewer Filter Swaps)