Baghouse Pulse Jet Dust Collector
|FOB Price:||US $30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $30,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GDC 324
- Usage: Instrumentation Equipment
- Pullution Sources: Air Pollution Control
- Solid Waste Disposal Facilities Type: Transportation and Storage Device
- Structure: Single Device
- Air Volume: 30000m3/H-50000m3/H
- Specification: CE ISO
- HS Code: 84213922
- Function: Main Equipment
- Processing Methods: Physics
- Air Pollution Control Equipment Type: Dust Removal Equipment
- Noise Control Equipment Type: Sound-Absorbing Device
- Dust Removal Equipment Type: Filtering Dust Removal Equipment
- Trademark: GRACE FILTER MFG
- Origin: Shanghai, China(Mainland)
ECOGRACE is SGS and ISO9001:2008 approved manufacturer of filter bags and
dust collector with over 16 years expertise experience for dust filtration.
Quick Details of ECOGRACE Dust Collector:
1. ECOGRACE provide the dust collector from smaller size Filter Unit to bigger size dust collection systems.
Smaller Filter Unit with capacity of gas volume from 5000 M3/H to 30000M3/H.
The bigger dust collection system with capacity from 30000M3/H to 1000000M3/H.
2. ECOGRACE provide the complete service include design, manufacturing, installatin guide, trial running and after sale technical support.
3. ECOGRACE also provide the most effective and cost effective design for easy shipping, and provide the most cost effective design to establish the dust collecting systems for oversea customers.
4. Lower emission to 20mg/M3, the filtration efficiency up to 99.99%.
Working Principle of Baghouse Pulse Jet Dust Collector
1. The dust-laden air enters the bag filter.
2. The dust /powder separates inside the bag filter chamber.
3. The air is uniformly distributed avoiding channelling while the powder is separated.
4. Initially a coat of material forms on the bags. Subsequently, the coat acts as the filtering medium.
5. The dust is accumulated on filter elements while the air passes through the filter bags from outside to inside.
6. The accumulated powder is dislodged from the bags by reverse pulsejet air intermittently.
7. The dislodged powder falls on bottom cone and is discharged through powder discharge valves.
8. The dust free air is sucked by induced draft fan and is exhausted to atmosphere.
1, compartment side spray, loop timing purge.
2, bag working temperature 240 ° C, instant 260 ° C.
3, the removal efficiency more than 95%;
4, the emission concentration ≤ 50 mg/Nm3, soot Ringelmann blackness ≤ Level 1
|Filter area m2||20||32||45|
|velocity of filtering m/min||1.5-2||1.5-2||1.5-2|
The wind machine
|Air Volume m3/h||(1975-3640)||(2430-5408)||(4020-7420)|
|wind pressure Pa||1245-784||1617-1068||1999-1313|
|Electric motor capacity KW||2.2||3||5.5|
|Electric motor capacity KW||1.1||1.1||1.1|
|Electric motor capacity KW||0.6||0.6||0.6|