Filter Baghouse Bag Filter Media Nomex Filter Bags
|FOB Price:||US $20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||300 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|300 Pieces||US $20/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||35000 Meter/Week|
|Transport Package:||in Cartons or as Required|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Nomex 160
- Medium Material: Filter Felt
- Filter Bag Filter: The Filter Type
- Usage: Dust Filter, Liquid Filter, Air Filter
- Filter Bag Sectional Shape: Round Bag
- Cartridge Installation: Filtration Felt
- High Temperature Resiatance: Excellent
- Abrasion Resistance: Good
- Certtification: SGS ISO 9001:2008
- Specification: International type
- HS Code: 59114000
- Material: Non-woven
- Cartridge Filter: Filter Bag
- Type: Pocket Filter
- Filtration Grade: Micro
- Filter Bag Environment: High-Temperature
- Application: Cemen , Crusher , Boiler Industry
- Weight: 500GSM
- Alkalis Resistance: Excellent
- Trademark: Grace Fitler
- Origin: Shanghai, China(Mainland)
ECOGRACE is SGS and ISO9001:2008 approved manufacturer of filter bags and dust collector with over 16 years expertise experience for dust filtration.
Filter baghouse Bag Filter Media Nomex Filter Bags
Why choose us?
1. We are famous and largest manufacturer of filter needle felt and filter bags
2. Over 10 years filtration solution experience.
3. Inspected by the SGS Certification.
4. 100% QC inspection Before Shipment.
5. Best Quality & Best Service with Competitive price.
What is the details of our nomex filter bag?
l Continuous operating temperature is up to 200°C, instant service temperature is up to 240°C
l Fire retardant performance is excellent
l Corrosion resistance and alkali resistance is good
l Excellent thermal stability, excellent abrasion resistance and flexural resistance
What is the application of our nomex filter bag?
Nomex Filter medias are mainly used in cement industry, asphalt industry, metallurgical industry and tobacco industry for flue gas purification.
|Weight (g/m 2 )||450||500||550|
|Air permeability (m 3 /m 2 @min)||21||17||14|
|Tensile strength (N/5 20cm)||Warp||>800||>800||>800|
|Short time Working temperature()||250||250||250|
|The stability of water solution||Medial|
|Finishing treatment||Singeing, calendaring or Teflon coated|